Attorney Ben Crittenden works hard to get each of his clients the fair and full recoveries that they deserve based on the unique facts of their cases and their individual injuries. Ben will be the one negotiating a settlement with the insurance company on your behalf or advocating for your recovery in an Alaska courtroom.
You, however, are a vital part of your own recovery. You can work together with Ben to make sure that you get the recovery that you deserve.
Here’s What to Do
As a client of Ben’s you can:
- Tell Ben the whole story about your accident—even the unflattering parts. This will allow him to develop a strong case on your behalf and to anticipate the defense’s arguments.
- Be organized and provide all of the requested information. Certain records, such as medical records, may be necessary to prove your claim.
- Communicate well. Return all calls and emails from your attorney, or others in his office, promptly.
- Ask questions. You are a valuable part of your own legal team. The outcome of the case impacts your life. You deserve to know what your rights are, what reasonable compensation may be for your injuries, what obstacles you face in getting that compensation, and any other information that you want to know.
- Stay off social media. Anything that you post on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or other social media platforms may be discovered by the defense and may be used against you in ways that you did not anticipate or intend.
- Comply with your doctor’s orders. If you fail to do this, then the defendant may argue that you are partly to blame for your own injuries.
Right now, in the aftermath of your car accident, everything may be confusing. However, you have the right to work with a lawyer whom you trust and one who will explain everything to you at each step of your claim. You and your lawyer are on the same team.
Attorney Ben Crittenden is committed to working with you to help you get the fair recovery that you deserve. To learn more, please contact this law firm via this website or by phone at your earliest convenience.