If you have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer, here is a checklist to help determine whether it was caused by Talcum Powder:
1. Did you have consistent use of either John's Baby Power or Johnson & Johnson's Shower to Shower for feminine hygiene purposes for at least four years?
2. Did your talcum power use occur after 1982?
3. Have you been diagnosed with ovarian (not uterine or cervical) or fallopian tube cancer?
4. Were you diagnosed by the age of 65?
5. Were you BRCA negative?
6. If someone passed away or died, was ovarian cancer listed as a cause of death?
7. If someone suffered an injury, are the ovarian tissue or pathology slides still available? If the diagnosis was within the last eight to ten years, the slides should still be available.
If you believe your ovarian cancer was diagnosis is related to Talcum Powder use, and you answered yes to some or all of these questions, please contact our office at 907-771-9002 for a free consultation. We would be happy to talk with and assist you.